Custom Search

Saturday, May 2, 2009

the story of potential civil

I just open a web site RI trade department .... there explained that the test back because many people who want to register .. (including me of course .... hehehhe). there is one thing I wanted to remove it as a comment .... why ..... it seems like this happens often ... it seems the committee does not feel ready. As experience in the exam today ... forestry department. conducted in GOR UNY (Yogyakarta univ. country-first IKIP) .. seems complicated. from the committee itself seemed upset with the event. I entered the room early in the test GOR is a unique impression. seat participants also random, aka I have the number clearly where the participants will sit the exam the withdrawal test cpns other. more funny anymore, there cadger (drink) that roads in the location test .... it tickled me to see the incident. throughout history, only this time I mengalaminya. is funny ... seems chaotic. I see from the other side .... every year there are openings lowongan cpns opportunity, certainly membludak participants. I sometimes feel tingling .... also laugh at themselves. lha I have such aja kok ya still addicted to apply. hehehe ....
I have a friend once ... his name is also the country. How timely, that his name private. if you wish, put ya .. I do not want to do does not need to register. I like that thought ......

No comments:

Post a Comment