Custom Search

Saturday, May 2, 2009

electricity

Dizziness .. rain .. the rains continue to do the hearts ... I pray I hope the power does not die. I also do not almost every rainy season, such as certain subscription. In fact the duty paid. Paying a little late also forfeit. But why so, if the power of his life not only orderly mbayarnya fixed, there is no exemption or discounts may be specific to the power of death ... .. may, if any, may be able to enter a situation comedy ... .. (lho.. What relationship ..) ... I mean the best service record breaker .. .. if not how the customer is late paying a minimum penalty, so what were the most PLN nagih home. But turn the power off ... why not have a special compensation? Sometimes I dream ... ... each time customers pay late, a fine of 3,000 rupiah does not hold all the power ... the dead, turn the PLN mbayar fine to perpelanggan 3000. Time ya want? But his name is also a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment