Custom Search

Saturday, May 2, 2009

little sigit

i was born on small town. in central of java. my mother too old, my father was die few years ago. but it all never make me sad. thats the way i've done. life is struggle.
but sometime i feel too hard to do it. too many occurances obstruct me.
sometime i wanna smile that life is mad. thrully, madly blended be the one. something wrong saw as the thruth and the thruthfull saw as wrong.
but sadness, crying, lamentation, panic will never make me runout from the problem. just hope, believein god..thats make me strong, happy, calm and feel that life is so beautiful.
finally...just pray, believe that god near me, hope optimisme thats will always make feel happy, calm. and then.....we will see that beautiful life will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment