Custom Search

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

toothache

feel sick to make the teeth ... so remember when healthy again .. difficult to sleep, hear the thundering sound a little sick, let alone listening to music that loud .. like force would be removed. It is requested forgiveness ..
So remember the song Megi Z.. get sick in the teeth of the offense .... Perhaps the one thing that needs to be understood Megi .. I think he had not felt I have a toothache pain ... more pain ... pain in the heart khianati boyfriend .... also the only such .... hehehe ... I guarantee if there is a delicious feeling of toothache on offense, it marks those who do not have many friends. For a sore heart I need a doctor .. i need tuh pill drugs ... but the sore tooth ... pardon deh ... sick to eat, what I eat so hungry to bed ... sick ... also take the medicine also take several hours even though I feel the pain ....
Ads Ask to see a doctor .. pinginnya I pull in all I get hurt again. But he said I could recklessly pull teeth. Musti review images (rays) used to get the necessary plasticity in .. soalnya affairs closely with dental nerve in the head. So the wrong one ... that is so complicated ...?
I was angry like this ... yes. do not understand .... oh god ... give me a sense ... patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment