Custom Search

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

bout me

I did not realize the time of birth .. mother said I was born on 15 november 1977 in a village. Up to now ask if there is a form of body or face lahirku time, I will never be able to answer.
However, it is clear that the people tuaku is a very simple and naive. And they mengajariku to undergo life-is, avoid the luxury of the world that he said will only menyesatkanku. Wealth is not the goal. Wealth is only a means to achieve the goal. I can not give up, working hard ... but not the means justify the means. Living through the process. All the people certainly know it.

Happiness of life not from what we can or we get from other people. Happiness of life is derived from what we give to other people. Although it is very heavy, but we can give evidence ....
Already 31 years old and I set foot on this earth. For some people, it looks normal, there are no means. But for 31 years running in the earth is so incredible. Many things that I already get. Many things that I also leave. A lot of foolishness, a lot of humor, like many, many tears have been kujalani .. if people say that it is the experience. But for me it is a question ....

No comments:

Post a Comment